Whatever you’re looking for, I chewed on it.
Appointment Cancellations: 48 hour notice
- If you must change a regular doctor appointment, please give us at least 48 hours prior notice. This courtesy makes it possible for us to try to reallocate your reserved appointment time to another patient who needs it.
- There is an $80 deposit for online appointment bookings (the cost of the appointment). This deposit is refundable up to 24 hours prior to your chosen appointment time.
Outside Professional Services: 100% Deposit.
- 100% Refundable before 72 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- Cancellations/Postponements within 72 hours of the scheduled appointment may not be refunded. This is outside of our control as the individual professional providing these services makes that decision.
- Examples of these services include:
- Cardiology (e.g. echocardiogram, 48-hr ECG)
- Radiology (e.g. abdominal ultrasound)
- Surgery (e.g. orthopedic surgeon)
These professionals travel to our hospital to provide essential medical services to our clients and their pets. At the time of booking, Wheaton Way Veterinary Hospital pre-pays these providers for their services.
WAITING FOR YOUR LABORATORY/IMAGING RESULTS?
- So are we! Please allow up to seven business days (not including weekends) to receive the results of your laboratory or imaging tests. Most results are reported well within this timeframe.
- Some results (e.g., cytology, histopathology, fungal culture, PCR, thyroid panels) may take up to two weeks.
- Other results (e.g. Heartworm Test, FeLV/FIV) may be reported during your visit.
- Routine, pre-surgical blood work results are only reported if there are significant abnormalities.